"Values" are the fundamental beliefs of an individual or an organisation
They are the guiding principles of our foundation and they are set out to ensure that our staff, our students, our donors and all other parties involved know and understand what we stand for.
At the UYDF, our values include:
- Integrity: Every day, we strive to be honest, trustworthy and responsible.
- Commitment: We commit to show up with a positive attitude, be loyal to our cause, and see it through no matter how difficult it may be.
- Professionalism: Every day, we will strive to abide by the rules, to remain ethical in our behaviour, dealings and decisions, be socially and emotionally aware and responsible for our conduct.
- Caring: We promise to communicate honestly, to listen, seek to understand, show empathy, and be tolerant of others.
- Innovation and Creativity: We strive to always look for new and better ways to do our work, and be adaptable and innovative when facing change.